Until the Nations come and Worship

Friday, December 14, 2007

Can God really use conflict for his glory?


Recently a friend and I had a little disagreement. I responded in anger and hurt to him. After a few days I realized that was a very ungodly thing to do. However, once I realized it and I began to make means to apologize. I realized that in many of my relationships I often am very harsh to them. I only think about what I want and not how they may feel…its funny how one conflict can bring so much out of a person. I can see that God is using this for his glory in making me more like him in all that I do and say and bring me to love others deeply from the heart. This verse really has been challenging me to have my attitude the same as Christ Jesus in each and every situation.

Philippians 4:4-7

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home