Until the Nations come and Worship

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I want my boast to be in the Lord..Brag about what God has done...

I have been trying to do some things to spice up a little my love relationship with God. One of them has been putting a God brag board up in my hall way. Every week I want to add something either artistic or simple praises about who God is or what he has done in my life that week. I started this yesterday. After felling a little down this week because some very important people in my life didn’t remember my birthday. I wrote a list of all the things I was grateful to God that week for…immediately 10 natural things popped into my head…I didn’t even begin to list all the spiritual blessings….Wow I really have a lot to praise God for…”why are you down cast oh my soul, put your hope in God.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home