Until the Nations come and Worship

Friday, August 18, 2006

A new chapter of my life


I am now a working professional!! (HAHAHA!) So many things have changed in my life in the last few months that it really has been crazy. I guess the one thing that has not changed is my involvement with the international homegroup at my church however that too has gone through many changes. One of them was that our leadership team has changed two of our members have also gone through a transition and will no longer be with us. …very sad times for me….a good/happy change has been just the time and crazy involvement that I have been able to have with several Indian gilrs…this picture is a picture of Kalpa and I she has become one of my closest friends…it is a JOY to be around her!!






God has really blessed me with great people to work with. I am enjoying having an aid in my room she is a big help and a nice new friend….I am soooooooooo glad that I am working where I am….I enjoy the children too…I guess the funniest thing I heard all week was this one girl who I hadn’t heard say anything all week puts her hands on her hips and looks at me and says…(all in Spanish)… ”MS. Gore, I don’t speak English but I watch a lot of English T.V.”

Here’s some pictures of my classroom…









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home