Until the Nations come and Worship

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Praise God..he is faithful


I really have a lot to write with my new job and all but right now I am so drop dead tiered that I will only dedicate a few seconds to writing about my life. I just had to praise God that these last two weeks have been crazy busy but at the same time I have spent real quality time with several of my international friends…I just really believe that I am in the right place at the right time…



(Here's a picture of me, Ema and Julie--this week we were able to eat lunch together and talk it was a real blessing because it had been almost 6 months since I've seen them. Its kind-of sad at the same time. Ema will be going back to Twain in Dec. I meet her the first semester of college...I am going to miss her.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home